PotMed is a one-day course organized by the Muslim Medics society of Imperial College London and all people are welcome. The course is aimed at year 12/13 students as well as gap year and graduate entry students (although younger students are also welcome!)
The course will include:
- Talks from medical students, doctors and Imperial College lecturers
- UKCAT/BMAT tips with practice questions
- One- to- one advice for personal statements
- Panel and MMI mock interviews with personal feedback
- Ethics Seminar + Debate
- Tour of Imperial College and School of Medicine building
- Opportunities to meet with representatives from other medical schools
Date, Time and Location
Date: 22nd September 2018
Location: Imperial College London
Cost per student is £20 which includes lunch and snacks provided on the day.
Tickets can be purchased via the link below:
We are also able to provide a number of free tickets to underprivileged students who receive free school meals, provided they’re able to email a form which shows evidence of this from the school they attend.
If a student is eligible they should email email@example.com with supporting evidence.